Spyware programs are written in order to collect information or confidential data from your computer and transfer it to the interested party. These can be Web sites you visit, email messages, keyboard keys (an easy way to steal PIN codes and passwords), and more.
Spyware tools or scanners get into the computer via the Internet. This may be e-mail, popular free software, through browsers.
Against such cases, special anti-spies are used. Anti Spyware programs can successfully deal with most spyware, but no antispyware program can 100% prevent them from appearing on your computer. 2-3 programs should be installed for finding and removing spyware and adware, as well as for detecting pseudo-antispyware, abduction programs, fake antivirus, etc.
What antispyware are reliable?
We have collected several anti-spyware that may be useful in the fight against malware and spyware. Some of them are based on eminent antiviruses, and some combine the features of the optimizer.
- Spybot – Search and Destroy for Windows. This is a program designed to detect and eliminate such malicious software as adware, spyware, dialers, trojans and other unpleasant elements. In the function of this utility includes reading and deleting adware and spyware, software programs, trojans.
- IObit Malware Fighter. A specialized utility that fights against various malware – worms, trojans, extortionists, cryptographers. Her work involves a highly efficient anti-virus engine Bitdefender and its own mechanisms to protect the system. There are two versions of the program: IObit Malware Fighter Free and IObit Malware Fighter Pro, available through a premium subscription.
- Adguard for Windows. This is a reliable way to protect the system from viruses, annoying advertisements, and spyware that is embedded in the browser cache and collects information about your activities on the Web. The utility provides secure surfing on the Web without pop-up advertising windows in a web browser, without penetration of malicious software into the system.
- Spyware Terminator. A small application that provides continuous protection of your personal computer from external threats, like trojans, keyloggers, adds programs to the blacklist and removes blocked applications.
- In the free time from scanning, the application does not cease to protect the PC. Working from the tray, it protects from advertising, from spies and ransomware programs.
- Norton 360 Best antispyware. This program starts immediately after installation and does not require any settings – the optimal settings are selected by default.
If an antispyware program is still not installed on your computer, this means that your computer is being viewed by someone from the outside and they are brazenly spying on you!
How to protect your data from spyware
In order not to leave chances to spies, you need to protect your computer as much as possible from malicious attacks and Trojans. In general, if you follow simple safety rules. A few simple rules to follow if you value the confidentiality of your data and personal life:
- Install anti-spyware tools.
- Refrain from visiting sites with a bad reputation, be careful with free programs, it is better to download them from the developer’s site.
- And remember that the best response of the spam recipient is its absence.
Thus, the utility will become a reliable addition to antivirus software and will be especially useful for those who often make purchases over the Internet. The fact is that Spyware and its variants can spy on and steal personal data, such as a bank card number, phone number, passwords. Downloading anti-spyware means getting a guarantee that no one violates your privacy.